A Cost Management consultancy with an International reach are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor who is technically strong on the pre contract side, as well as having experience of managing small teams.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor's shall work in tandem with the London office Director in preparing estimates and being involved in the nitty gritty of an array of other, detailed pre contract work. As a small team of 12, you will also still remain hands on in delivering projects.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor shall walk into a current workload of residential, office fit out and hotel projects.
The Director is also seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor to manage and a small team which will expand over time.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
* Successful track record of delivering projects, independently
* Strong pre contract knowledge
* Experience of leading teams
* Client facing
* Comfortable working in a smaller practice/consultancy
* Enjoys working across a broad range of projects
* £75,000 - £90,000
* Flexible working (office and from home)
* 25 days annual leave + christmas shut down + bank holidays
* High Pension contribution
* Life insurance
* Health insurance
* Professional subscription fee
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director / Associate Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveying / Cost Consultant