Our client is now firmly established as the UK’s leading player in their market. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our clients' team.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our development infrastructure, including Azure Continuous Integration & Delivery Pipelines, Build Agents and Docker/Kubernetes environments. You will help drive the direction of the development process, introducing new ideas and technologies. You will need to have a positive attitude, be highly motivated and be able to work as part of a small, remote-working team. You should be a technology enthusiast, eager to learn new technologies and techniques and take pride in developing quality code.
● Understand source and version control tools. Emphasis on Microsoft Azure DevOps including Git, Visual Studio
● Installation and configuration of software in virtualized environments to ensure high Availability. Windows OS and Linux/Unix support.
● Support product development teams in the delivery of continuous integration, continuous deployment. (Azure DevOps)
● Experience automating with PowerShell, Bash, Gulp, WebPack, YAML, JSON etc
● Containerisation (Docker) and orchestration (Rancher, Kubernetes, Helm) experience
● Participate in after hours maintenance when necessary, respond to emergencies.
● Experience with automating and monitoring continuous jobs i.e. CRON
● Understanding the need for quality instrumentation and proper monitoring
Salary: 50k - 70k / annum depending on experience.
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday, currently working from home
Holiday Entitlement: 25 Days
Benefits Private personal health cover after 3 month probationary period
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or relegion for this role.