Azure Integration/Infrastructure/Installation Architect
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
· Strong technical breadth and depth in support of the government markets and in particular in DoD Compute and Storage solution design, implementation, operations, and modernization with associated cyber network defense solutions.
· Demonstrated Azure infrastructure architect experience at expert level.
· Demonstrated experience with private cloud compute and store technology and familiarity with on premise or traditional compute and store technology.
· Familiarity with cloud SaaS architecture and understanding of its principles and best practices
· Demonstrated experience in designing, deploying, and maintenance of production applications in Azure and / or AWS cloud.
· Demonstrated experience with application migrations to Commercial and Private Cloud environments
· Must have experience in application architecting and OnPrem Apps Migration to MS Azure.
· Deep knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure IAAS & PaaS features
· Good knowledge of Azure IaaS (VMs, VNET etc)
· Good Understanding of DevSecOps, CI/CD on Azure DevOps or GitHub (Actions)
· Good experience on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) or any other container platforms
· Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps and Web Jobs)
· Hands on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs
· Hands on experience on Azure Integration for Azure PaaS
To be considered for this role, please apply today.