Azure Solutions Architect
City of London / Hybrid
£120,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Azure Solutions Architect to join a business with a global presence. You'll have primary responsibility for Cloud Solution Architecture, acting as the businesses SME and you will define and provide cloud solutions to meet business requirements, supporting a global cloud transformation!!
You'll have the ability to remain autonomous shaping this global organisation's s cloud landscape, as a leader in the cloud you'll lead decision making and ensure the correct practices & strategies are implemented across the board.
* Act as a lead for modernisation of application, technical and security services through the adoption of cloud-native solutions.
* Partner with architecture teams across the business to implement a highly scalable, automated, and available cloud platform, aligned with the future state cloud-first strategy and architecture.
* Drive Adoption and migrations from traditional technologies to cloud services.
* Build CI/CD Pipelines and automation to deliver and deploy applications to production.
* Partner with Development teams, Cyber-Security, Support and Enterprise Architecture teams to deliver and maintain a cloud platform with associated DevOps practices.
Requirements / Qualifications:
* Deep knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure products and capabilities.
* Previously worked with CI/CD, infrastructure-as-code management, and governance.
* Passionate about innovation and leading technological change within cloud services and pushing for a cloud-native organisation!
* Remain collaborative and always pushing for the best environment for the cloud team.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who are looking to gain a foothold within the cloud space, becoming a cloud first business, with clear progression and progress pathways aligned, and will have the ability to shape your own future.
You will need to be within commutable distance of Central London for a hybrid working approach as you lead shape & define strategy within the organisation.