Do you have hands on experience of creating and deploying engaging B2B thought leadership and demand gen marketing content?
A growing global organisation with extensive new offerings and diversification plans are seeking to expand their content marketing team further to help build brand awareness in new markets and develop new opportunities.
What will you be doing?
* Analyse emerging tech, consumer behaviour and business trends to generate thought leadership content to position the company as a trusted source within the industry. Inbound strategy includes leveraging white papers, keynote presentations, blogs, and internal webinars.
* Develop B2B lead gen strategies collaboratively with sales to support pipeline to develop new opportunities, using variety of outbound strategy and marketing automation, including white papers, eBooks, infographics, blogs, and webinars.
* Through engaging and interesting social media plans, drive traffic to the site, to engage with them and raise the company profile, increasing brand awareness.
* Support the sales team with presentations, webinars, keynotes to provide conversation starters and researched talking points for them to engage with potential buyers.
* Own the content marketing plan, recommend types, creative themes, and assets to fuel content strategy.
What do you need?
* Degree in Marketing (or English with a CIM)
* Proven results in demand generation
* Experience creating a social audience through different channels and formats such as webinars, videos, blogs, social media
* Exceptional writing skills - your CV should reflect this
* Creativity, full of new ideas which will create impact, increasing customers engagement
* Comfortable with international travel (including any airline policies which may result in the future)
What's on offer?
* £45000 - £50000 dep. exp.
* Working collaboratively with a global organisation
* Mainly remote, visiting Basingstoke office twice a month
* Full home set up
* Bonus scheme up to 10% of salary
* 25 days holiday and opportunity to purchase further days
* Life Insurance, Dental and Healthcare
* Parking at office
* Training fund support
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.