Business Analyst - Insurance - Remote working - RBAC
6 month Contract
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
A leading Insurance business based in the heart of the City, is looking for a Business Analyst who has worked on Identity and access management projects focused across around introducing RBAC - Roles Based Access Controls which is a key aspect in providing analysis for the business to support its new framework.
The ideal candidate will need to be an experienced Business Analyst who has worked on IAM projects previously and will look at IAM tool integration. You would have worked on process mapping, data lineage, auditing, data governance and information security previously along with managing stakeholder expectations and building strong relationship between the Business and IT. You will need to have a good sense of prioritisation and execution against critical deliverable.
* STRONG Identity and access management projects experience
* Strong Business Analyst experience across Insurance
* Strong process documentation and data mapping experience
* IAM tool integration experience
* Strong stakeholder management skills