At Concept Care Solutions we are passionate about achieving the best healthcare for our clients. We ensure that we give high quality care and make sure that our workers are as passionate about our clients as we are. We are currently looking to recruit a Band 6 Occupational Therapist who is compassionate, caring and can prioritise the needs of the clients.
- To provide clients and carers presenting to the community mental health care for older people with a clear and accurate assessment of their needs.
- To be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team providing assessment, care and support to older people with mental health needs in City & Hackney
- To make high quality assessments within Health and Social Care frameworks and to manage a caseload, acting as a Care Coordinator, setting up, implementing and reviewing individualized appropriate care plans and packages of care.
- To make assessments of carers needs and offer support and advice to carers and relatives.
- To promote the needs of service users with mental health needs and to offer and provide training and education whenever possible.
- To be part of a Duty Rota responding to emergencies and processing referrals.
- To assist the Senior Practitioners and Team Manager in the operational management of the service
You will be working Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00. A 37.5 hour work week.
Must have Requirements:
- Valid Indemnity Certificate e.g. RCN, Unison, etc.
- Recognised Accreditation e.g. HCPC, BPS, BACP, etc.
- Have right to work in the UK
- 6 months experience within the NHS
- Enhanced DBS
Why Concept Care Solutions?
With a reputation for delivery high quality care, Concept Care Solutions is one of the UK’s leading agencies. As well as being committed to caring for our clients, Concept Care Solutions Agency also cares for its staff. Our professional and friendly approach gives our workers the support they need to grow and develop in their role. Our staff are valued and encouraged to be the best they can be.
- Dedicated Consultants in every area
- Excellent hourly rates, with Weekly Payroll
- Block Booking
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Provide support for Mandatory training
- 24/7 available helpline
Concept Care Solutions also has a referral scheme!
CCS have partnered with Kaizala to provide an incremental referral scheme where you get paid money both when referrals complete their application and start working shifts (Up to £100 per candidate).