FINTEC recruit is seeking a Battery Design Engineer. This is a permanent position with our client, a leading supplier of battery systems. This role has arisen due to company growth. Competitive salary, relocation assistance and benefits. The role is based in Caithness region, North Scotland. The role involves development of electronic systems for the management, protection and charging of batteries ranging in size between Wh to MWh.
* Development of Lithium-ion energy storage solutions for new innovative products.
* Contribute to all phases of the product lifecycle from initial concept through design, development, verification and through-life support.
Skills and experience required for the Battery Design Engineer role:
* Strong analogue power electronic design skills
* Battery management systems experience
* Ability to lead battery functional safety, from cell selection through to battery system level
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject
* Use of Altium software
* High-voltage, high-current and/or high-power systems
Fuller details of the Battery Design Engineer is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit
FINTEC recruit offers specialist recruitment support for businesses in Engineering, Technology, FinTech and financial markets, including supporting roles in procurement, business development, health and safety and quality management positions.