BI Developer - SQL / PowerBI / ETL / Azure
£30,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced BI Developer to join a reputable tech led business within the Financial Services Industry.
With offices based just off the M62/M6 they office on site parking. There is a flexible work pattern with 2/3 days home and 2/3 days office depending on the individuals needs.
The role comes with a fantastic package of 20% bonus, 10% towards your pension and healthcare.
The business is current going through a large transformation programme towards the cloud as well as continuous integration & automation. As part of this transformation they are looking for a BI Developer to help build quality systems that are key to their business stakeholders.
You will be joining a highly skilled team that are responsible for the builds of quality software & also contribute to the delivery of their modern reporting platform.
Skills & Experience:
* Experienced as a BI Developer using the Microsoft BI Stack; SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI
* Strong SQL skills for querying, creating tables / views & stored procedures
* Experienced designing ETL processes including data warehousing
* Experienced building dashboards, reports & cubes using SQL, DAX, PowerBI
* Develop new & maintain existing ETL Processes
* Understanding dimension modelling - ideally within the financial services sector
* Experience working within an agile environment would be hugely beneficial
* Strong appreciation of GIT version control systems
* Strong appreciation of CI/CD practices and tooling; TeamCity, Octopus, Azure DevOps, Jenkins.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at an exciting period of growth and transformation, you'd also be joining a business that fully appreciates the importance of their tech teams and applications, investing huge sums of money each year.