FINTEC recruit is seeking a Bid Manager for our client in the Energy sector based in Central Scotland. This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week on a flexible working arrangement, remote home based and/or office based or a mix of both. You will have experience of bid writing producing high quality PQQ and tender submissions meeting customer requirements. Salary negotiable by experience, pension and flexible benefits plan on offer. Ideally you will have experience from preparing bids for energy, construction or from the build environment projects or similar although not an essential. Ability to interact and work with the Senior Management Team.
* Produce and compile high quality PQQ and tender submissions
* Project manage the bid process, agreeing strategy, resources throughout the bid process to final output for approval
* Completion of bid documentation, writing and editing content and document production
* Coordinate bid information in line with the Bid Writer and other supporting Bid Manager
* Contribute of development and implantation of the bid improvement plan
* Prepare client presentations, preparing for interviews and organising site visits as required
Skills and experience required for the Bid Manager role:
* Degree level in a relevant subject or equivalent
* 3 years experience working in bid management, preparing PQQ and tender submissions
* Excellent written English with a detailed knowledge of bid writing
* Good IT skills in MS Office programs, Adobe Creative Suite strongly desirable
* Have management as well as good team working skills
* Have an eye for detail with accuracy in written and presentational work
* Hold a current driving licence (preferred) to attend various site visits.
This role offers Working remotely with home based working, options of office based/home based. The company is based in central Scotland. Full details of the Bid Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.