£32,000 per annum
To join our established product supply organisation and increase market share of new business by creating content and overseeing bids for the company with pricing and quoting being completed by the Business Development Managers.
· Manage the end-to-end bid process, including making a bid/ no bid decision based on contract value and win likelihood, where the process is documented & allows for KPI reporting that can be used to track conversion of the overall bid process as well identifying areas of the submission that require development.
· Create and re-write compelling content. Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Proposal Manager against agreed RFP deadlines.
· Develop a clear win strategy for each bid and ensure win themes are clear and compelling. Tenders are completed on time, to a high standard resulting in 40% conversion from submission.
· Work with key internal stakeholders to understand and resolve complex technical challenges raised within the tender to be able to specifically describe the proposed solutions.
· Co-ordinate and plan all client presentations required as part of the bid submission.
Required skills and working methods:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including grammar and spelling.
· The ability to work in a team: you’ll be liaising with different contributors.
· A high attention to detail and proof-reading skills.
· The ability to research the client and create “win- themes” based on the information.
· The ability to work to a deadline, particularly under pressure.
· Strong time management / prioritisation skills including bid management and delivering multiple projects on time.
· Write persuasively and creatively.
· Explain complex issues in writing clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
· Advanced MS Word skills and strong MS Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Salary £32K to £35K plus performance related Bonus Scheme – must have own transport due to location 40 hour week Monday to Friday