A chance to join a highly successful and well-established construction consultancy for the position of bid writer/ tender located in South London. The successful bid writer will work on an interesting range of projects varying in size for both public and private clients.
The accomplished bid writer will join a long-standing UK based consultancy, that also has several international offices. This consultancy supports over 1,000 employees, the bid writer will be working closely with the Senior Associate Director for Business development. The successful bid writer will join a company that strives for excellence and values their employees by investing in the growth of each individual.
The Bid Writer
The bid writer will be expected to be an articulate writer, and have knowledge of all the technical language used in consultancies so previous experience in this field is imperative.
* Relevant degree
* Previous experience in bid writing/ coordinating/ managing
* Previous experience in the construction industry
* Ability to manage multiple tenders/ bids at one time
* Ability to write high quality technical responses for PQQ and ITT submissions
* Confident and articulate writer
* Organized and ability to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Proficient in MS Word
* Excellent client communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Competitive salary dependent on experience ( £40,000 +)
* 25 days annual leave
* Private healthcare
* Employee Assistance Program
If you are a bid writer considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
# 01628 367 041
Bid writer / Bid coordinator / Tenders / Marketing / Construction / Writer / Bid manager