A fantastic new permanent opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a reputable manufacturing organisation based in Renfrewshire.
Role and responsibilities:
· Responsibility for accounts payable/receivable functions
· Bank reconciliations and prepayment activities
· Ensuring all bank transactions are accurately recorded
· Supporting management of month end activities
· Ensuring tax, PAYE and NI are paid in timely manner
· Processing and submission of VAT returns
· Liaising with various departments to ensure up-to-date information is used when preparing accounts
· Supporting development of financial expertise in the business
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in bookkeeping and/or accounting role
· Proficient user of all Microsoft Office packages
· Strong analytical and organisational skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
c£30k dependant on experience, plus excellent benefits.