Part time Bookkeeper / Senior Accounts Administrator
Salary highly negotiable
This dynamic organisation provide printing services for the race and event industry. With their production facility based in Pyle they make use of the latest technology, to offer their customers a wide variety of high quality products. Their first class reputation for providing a quality service, fast and efficiently, has spread across the globe making them the preferred supplier for many prestigious international races and events.
Currently in a major Growth phase a new position has emerged for a part time Accountant.
This is a part time position maintaining the accounts for 2 printing businesses based in Pyle.
The hours worked and days worked are highly negotiable dependant on your personal requirements and the extent of the work you are able to perform. You may choose to work a few hours per day or 2-3 days per week, the choice is yours. Although being in the office for part of the week is essential some home work is also an option for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
* Invoicing all orders onto the Xero accounts system
* Updating the print management software to record invoice details for future use and to ensure all orders are being invoiced correctly
* Reconcile bank statements against bills paid and money received
* Completion of monthly wages
* Complete quarterly VAT returns
* Provide regular reports to operations, key account manager and to the Managing Director
* Working on Xero accounts package, Moneysoft Wages, Printlogic print management software and Word/Excel
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience and attributes
* Previous all round accounts administration / bookkeeping experience
* Detailed and articulate in your work
* Able to work in a slightly flexible and entrepreneurial structure
* Experienced on either Xero or similar financial software
* Ability to work well independently as well as being part of the team
If you are looking for a part time role with complete flexibility of hours / days worked this could be the position for you. The salary is excellent, the company is successful and the team a pleasure to work with. For more information contact Kim Simpson of Work Wales for a confidential discussion.