Building Services Inspector
Due to team expansion, there is a new opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic Building Services Inspector to become an integral part of a well-known Consultancy based in London / Southeast London.
The successful Building Services Inspector will become an integral part of the Building Services and Sustainability team, with a strong focus on mechanical systems, heating systems, ventilation, and associated plant.
An electrical knowledge or background would be beneficial to this role.
The Building Services Inspector will be joining a consultancy with a trading history of over 80 years. With offices in London, Birmingham, Essex, and Cambridge, working within all sectors.
The consultancy pride themselves on their relationships with clients and their ever-expanding portfolio of large and complex projects.
You will be responsible for managing site inspections and surveys, day-to-day management of inspections including client/site liaison and the output documents/ deliverables and feedback to internal design teams.
The Building Services Inspector will maintain regular contact with all clients and internal project teams, you will support your team daily and deal with client related issues providing professional services as required. You will also be expected to be confident when attending meetings with internal groups, clients, and contractors.
You will be attending a wide range of projects including residential, mixed-use, commercial, industrial, and educational.
The Building Services Inspector
The Building Services Inspector will preferably have;
* Proven experience in a similar inspection or design role
* A good knowledge of building service systems
* Detailed knowledge of key Building Regulations and CIBSE guides
* Confident report writer and maintain high quality project records
* Communicate project progress to the partners in relation to project finance
* £45,000 - £55,000 Based on experience
* Generous pension scheme contribution
* 25 days annual leave
* Award winning life & health insurance
* Clear progression paths throughout the company
* Continuous opportunity to work on exciting projects
If you are a knowledgeable Building Services Inspector considering your career opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367 044
Building Services Inspector | London | Consultancy | Quality Inspector | Residential | Property | Building regulations | CIBSE