I'm currently partnered with a market-leading Property Consultancy seeking a Building Surveying Director specialising in TDD to join their forward-thinking, expansive Building Surveying team.
The successful Building Surveying Director will join a pioneering team winning the rights to some of London's most sought-after TDD instructions on a wide range of assets whilst offering high-level, technical TDD advice to an enviable client portfolio comprised of leading wealth funds, investors and financial institutions.
An opportunity that has arisen due to organic growth, you will be given full support and a structure to grow and develop both individually, and as a team vocal point whilst expanding this specialist service line focused towards London based Commercial transactions.
The Successful Building Surveying Director
* MRICS qualified (Building Surveying pathway)
* Experience delivering high level TDD advice on a wide range of commercial assets
* Client-facing with an ability to build and develop key client relationships
* Confident working as part of a team and using your own initiative
In Return, The Successful Building Surveying Director Will Receive;
* Salary: dependent on experience
* Industry-leading bonus scheme
* Signing on incentive
* Long-term flexible working
* Car/travel allowance
* Enhanced contributary pension
* Private medical care
* Flexible benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying Director - TDD - Technical Due Diligence - Chartered Building Surveyor - Associate Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - MRICS