I'm exclusively partnered with a UK wide, multi-disciplined property + construction consultancy looking to expand their dilapidations offering by appointing a Building Surveying Partner.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a current Building Surveying Partner or Director (or aspiring Associate) ready to take their career to the next level by joining this forward-thinking, progressive consultancy, already winning the rights to some of the UK's most sought-after projects/clients.
With a structure and foundation already in place having carried out dilapidations for FTSE 250 property investment companies and leading retailers, this really is an incredibly rare opportunity for a forward-thinking Building Surveying Partner to become a valued and integral part of this exciting journey.
The Successful Building Surveying Partner?
* Experience dealing with both landlord & tenant dilapidations
* Proven track record in winning new business and developing client relationships
* A strategic thinker able to deliver clear and concise dilapidations/lease exit advice
* Positive-minded and able to work independently, and as part of a team.
In Return, The Successful Building Surveying Partner Willl Receive;
* Tailored pathway to Equity Partner
* The structure and support required to build and develop a Dilapidations service line
* Salary: Above market-value and dependent on experience
* An opportunity to become an integral part of a forward-thinking, ambitious team of Building Surveyors
* Market-leading benefits package
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying Partner - Associate Building Surveyor - MRICS - Building Surveying -
Dilapidations - Lease Exit - Chartered Building Surveyor