Building Surveyor - Birmingham
I am partnered with an established independent firm of Chartered Building Surveyors based in Birmingham, who are looking to add an ambitious Building Surveyor to their team.
The successful Building Surveyor will undertake project work, mainly in the commercial and retail sectors. The forward-thinking Building Surveyor should be comfortable taking responsibility of their own projects and liaising with key clients.
This role provides for an opportunity for a Building Surveyor to have a high level of autonomy whilst working in a small and supportive team. For this reason, my client is looking for someone chartered, about to sit APC or going down the experience route to become MRICS.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
* MRICS desirable but not essential
* BSc/MSc Building surveying
* Develop existing business and client relationships
* Defect analysis
* Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations
* Dealing with Party Wall procedures
* Carrying out feasibility studies
* Advising on the health and safety aspects of buildings
* CAD experience would be desirable
In Return, the successful Building Surveyor will receive;
* £45,000 basic salary
* Car allowance
* 25 days annual leave
* Work phone & laptop
* Competitive pension contribution
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Work from home flexibility
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10655
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS - APC- Chartered Building Surveyor