A nationally operating, partner led property consultancy in central Birmingham are currently looking to grow their building surveying team through the appointment of a Building Surveyor.
With the opportunity to liaise and interact with clients from day one this is an opportunity to develop strong professional relationships with a range of local and national clients.
The Role of the Building Surveyor?
As the successful Building Surveyor you will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of traditional building surveying instruction on a variety of property types across the Midlands. These could include:
* Technical due diligence
* Contract administration
* Project management
Well established across the UK this is an opportunity to join a medium sized, multi-disciplined property consultancy located in central Birmingham.
With a range of clients across the country, you will have exposure to a range of commercial properties for retailers, investors, pension funds, developers and a range of occupiers.
The Building Surveyor?
* Experience across a range of professional and project services
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Client facing with good organisation and self-starting
* Working towards the APC or MRICS
* £28,000 - £40,000
* Car allowance
* 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
* Life assurance
* Professional fees paid for
* Contributory pension scheme
* Support towards CPD and/or APC
If you're a Building Surveyor currently considering your career, please contact James Durham on:
01628 367 041
Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / Surveying / Property / Construction / RICS / MRICS / APC / Birmingham