Due to continuously growing pipeline and company expansion, a consultancy based in the Midlands are now seeking a hands on and self-sufficient Building Surveyor.
This is a position for a project focused Building Surveyor, and would suit someone with a Project Manager bias.
There is no office work space included with this role and is souly based from home to site, there is also a fair amount of travel included when travelling to the various sites and so you must have a clean UK driving license.
The Building Surveyor's role
The successful Building Surveyor will be working on predominantly Residential and Mixed-use projects.
You will be carrying out condition surveys, inspections, design + specification and contract administration.
Training will be provided to get you to the level where you can run projects and manage jobs yourself, APC support will also be provided.
The successful Building Surveyor?
* Degree educated in Building Surveying or equivalent experience
* Preferably MRICS or working towards
* Experience with condition surveys
* Have a project manager bias
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-starter attitude
* Previous residential experience would be beneficial
* Can confidently use own initiative
* A full UK driving license
* £25,000 - £35,000
* APC support
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Private Healthcare
* Contributary pension
* A competitive, friendly, and collaborative working environment
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Assistant Building Surveyor | Contract Administration | Design | Specification