A multi-disciplined, private practice are seeking a commercially minded Building Surveyor (3+ years) to join their close-knit yet expanding, Brighton based team.
Offering a creative, flexible, and collaborative culture, this practice are committed to the long-term personal and professional development of all employees and boast an enviably low staff turnover.
Workload is varied and encompasses a wide range of traditional building surveying disciplines ranging from project management/CA to design + specification and schedules of dilapidations.
(sectors include commercial, residential (private/public), healthcare & local authority)
The Successful Building Surveyor?
* APC enrolled (3+ years private practice/consultancy experience)
* Commercial project/professional services exposure preferred (contract administration, defect diagnosis, schedules of dilapidations)
* Positive-minded, enthusiastic with a desire to learn and develop with a forward-thinking private practice
* Commutable distance to Brighton
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Structured APC support if required
* Varied project/professional services exposure
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
* Generous benefits scheme
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James to schedule an initial confidential discussion at a time that suits.
#buildingsurveying #rics #apc #property #buildingsurveyor #brandonjames