A pioneering, multi-award-winning Chartered Building Surveying practice are seeking a Building Surveyor to join their Brighton based Building Surveying team.
The successful Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a forward-thinking team offering 100% flexible working and unlimited annual leave whilst offering contract administration, license to alter, and capital extension advice to a diverse client portfolio across Sussex.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity for a Building Surveyor looking to become an empowered and valued part of this close-knit team, whilst working alongside a broad range of residential mansion blocks & leasehold properties.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
* 2+ years' experience in a client-facing Building Surveying role
* Experience working with property management companies preferred
* Confident in offering contract administration & licence to alter advice
* Sussex based (due to project & client location)
* Self-motived, organised with an ability to manage your own workload
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £35,000 - £45,000
* Tailored APC Support
* Full flexible working
* Unlimited annual leave
* Frequent pay/performance reviews
* Performance based bonus scheme
* Long-term equity offering
* Uncapped career progression
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS - Leasehold - Block Management - License to Alter - Building Surveyor - APC