An independent, forward-thinking private practice based in Chelmsford, Essex are seeking a commercially-minded Building Surveyor to join their close-knit team.
The successful Building Surveyor will work alongside a diverse, privately-owned client portfolio and work across sectors, predominantly focusing on the private commercial property market.
Structured APC support offered to a Building Surveyor based in Essex/Hertfordshire looking to improve their work/life balance by joining an independent, flexible property consultancy.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
* MRICS accredited or APC enrolled
* Experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
* Based within a commutable distance of Chelmsford
* Client-facing, with a positive 'can do' attitude
The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £28,000 - £40,000
* Structured APC support
* Performance based bonus
* Flexible working
* A diverse, privately owned client portfolio predominantly based around Essex, Herts and Cambridgeshire
* An independent practice who hugely prioritise work/life balance
* Company pension
* Additional benefits package
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
Intermediate Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Assistant Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / MRICS / Dilapidations / APC