A highly established, multi-disciplinary consultancy practice covering the whole of the UK are looking to expand their Manchester based Building Surveying team through the addition of a Building Surveyor.
This has arisen from a consistently significant increase in workload over the last 4 months, which has allowed for the consultancy to continue to grow organically.
The role of the Building Surveyor?
With a wide selection of clients across the North of the UK, the successful Building Surveyor will be undertaking a mix of both project and professional instruction, including, but not limited to:
* Project management from inception to completion
* Contract administration
* Feasibility studies
As the successful Building Surveyor you will gain exposure to a wide range of sectors, including, education, healthcare, commercial and many more.
Whilst working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you would have the opportunity to work as part of a team on several large scale projects across the UK.
The Building Surveyor?
* 18+ months APC Diary logged
* Experience within a commercial organisation
* Demonstrable knowledge of running projects from inception to completion
* Strong IT skills (Excel, Word and CAD)
* Excellent organisational skills
* £28,000 - £38,000
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Pension contributions
* 23 days annual leave + Bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Professional subscription fees
* Life assurance
If you're a Building Surveyor currently considering your career, please contact James Durham on:
01628 367 041
Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / Surveying / Property / Construction / RICS / MRICS / APC / Manchester