An independent firm of Chartered Surveyors are now looking to bring in a confident and experienced Building Surveyor into their Manchester office.
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will be taking the clients brief and coordinating the project from start to completion, therefore you'll be expected to create and maintain those relationships.
During your time as the new Building Surveyor, you will be working on various commercial, industrial, and retail projects, with a heavy focus on fit outs and refurbs on bedrooms, existing hotel stock or converting existing units.
This position can take you to various locations around the UK, the Building Surveyor will need to be comfortable with travelling.
The successful Building Surveyor
* MRICS is a bonus but not essential
* Previous commercial, retail, or industrial projects
* A track record of maintaining client relationships and business development
* Experience with a project focused role but also professional skills
* A full UK driving license
* £35,000 - £45,000
* Flexible working (2 days per week in the office)
* 25 Days holiday allowance
* Car allowance of £5000
* Mileage allowance
* Pension scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11620LS
Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Assistant Building Surveyor | Contract Administration | Property |Commercial