A multi-disciplined private practice based on the South West London/Surrey border are seeking a client-facing Building Surveyor to join their close-knit team yet expanding Building Surveying team.
Diversifying across sectors including Residential, Education, Healthcare, and Ecclesiastical, this is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious Building Surveyor looking to join a forward-thinking practice offering person-specific APC support and an enviably low staff-turnover.
The successful Building Surveyor will benefit from carrying out the full complement of projects and traditional building surveying such as design + specification, contract administration/project delivery, and party wall matters.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
* 2+ years client-facing Building Surveying experience
* APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway) with experience working within a private practice/consultancy environment
* Commercially-minded, self-motivated and committed to personal/professional development
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor Wibull Receive;
* £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
* Structured APC support
* Varied project exposure
* Positive, enthusiastic and collaborative working environment
* Generous benefits scheme
* Long-term flexible working
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor - Assistant Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - RICS - APC - Graduate Building Surveyor