A forward-thinking and leading consultancy are now seeking a client facing Building Surveyor to join their team in Leeds.
This will be perfectly suited to a Building Surveyor looking to join a pioneering consultancy and work on various exciting projects across the North-West.
The Building Surveyor
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will join a team of leaders in dilapidations, party walls, right of light and technical due diligence.
You will preferably have experience working on various projects across the education, commercial and healthcare sectors.
The successful Building Surveyor?
* Educated to degree level in Building Surveying
* Preferably be a year into APC, desire but not necessary
* Dilapidations, party wall, contract administration experience
* Committed to personal/professional development
* £35,000 - 45,000 Dependent on experience
* Opportunity to work on innovative projects
* Generous pension scheme
* 25+ bank holidays
* Vibrant and positive work environment
* Private healthcare
If you're a Graduate Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a chat.
Ref no: 11385LS
Building Surveyor |Graduate |Surveyor | Building Surveying |APC | Property Consultancy | Education | Commercial | Dilapidations | Condition Surveys