Due to continued growth, a multidisciplinary property consultancy are now looking for a Building Surveyor for their Liverpool office.
The successful Building Surveyor will be working on a wide variety of projects in the Education, Residential and Commercial sectors, alongside an Associate Surveyor.
This position will suit a project-orientated Building Surveyor wishing to join a thriving and forward-thinking firm and team of other Building Surveyors.
The successful Building Surveyor?
* Degree educated in Building Surveying or equivalent
* Experience in the education, residential or commericial sectors
* MRICS or working towards
* Experience of design, specification and contract administration using JCT contracts
* Excellent communication skills
* Project-orientated or interest
* £35,000 - £45,000
* Tailored APC support
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* RICS and professional fees
* Car/travel allowance
* Contributary pension
* Additional benefits (flexible benefit scheme)
* A competitive, friendly, and collaborative working environment
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Assistant Building Surveyor | Contract Administration | Design | Specification