Building Surveyor (CA/Project Focus)
Leading Construction Consultancy (Full APC Support)
£30,000 - £40,000
A UK wide, multi-disciplined construction consultancy are seeking a self-motivated, client-facing Building Surveyor to join their South East London head office.
The successful Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a market-leading consultancy who diversify across a range of sectors including Housing, Education and Healthcare and offer 360 construction advice encompassing the full range of traditional building surveying and project delivery.
Offering structured APC support and a linear career progression pathway, this opportunity is ideal for a Building Surveyor with experience covering the above sectors, living in the Kent, South or East London area.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
* APC enrolled
* Proficient in carrying out project delivery across a variety of sectors
* A broad range of building surveying and project management skills
* A positive, client-facing demeanour with the soft-skills required to build and maintain key client relationships
* £30,000 - £40,000 pa
* Tailored APC support
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* RICS support and professional fees
* Car/travel allowance
* Contributary pension
* Additional benefits (flexible benefit scheme)
* A competetive yet friendly working environment
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James who will be able to help.
07469 921 245
Building Surveying / Project Management / MRICS / APC / Building Surveyor / Building Pathology / Contract Administration