Strong Recruitment Group are currently looking for a Building Surveyor, located in Crayford on a permanent basis.
To manage the operational aspects of the company surveying services. To meet internal clients needs for support on the acquisition, maintenance, upgrade and disposal of sites and buildings.
* Manage a team of four Regional Building Surveyors to ensure they meet local clients needs for user-friendly advice and prompt, effective professional support.
* Contribute to the development of the company annual capital programme and manage its implementation, overseeing schedules of works, contract specification and tendering and authorising stage and final payments.
* Lead on the specification and management of high-value construction and refurbishment projects and deliver them within budget and on time while minimising service user disruption.
* Manage, monitor and control the maintenance budgets, and provide property-related financial information to enable other staff to prepare bids and make financial forecasts.
* Create and run approved contractor networks throughout England, Wales and Northern Ireland to carry out annual inspections and both planned and responsive maintenance.
* Ensure that relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice and contracts are understood and applied effectively by the team.
* RICS - Chartered Surveyor.
* Degree in Building Surveying/Construction or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation and regulations applicable to surveying and experience of applying them.
* Substantial work experience in a mixed portfolio building surveying environment, including commercial properties.
* Experienced in managing teams, and able to manage staff working remotely, including setting operational plans, KPIs and managing performance.
* Proven experience of using AutoCAD
* Valid driving license
The annual salary on offer is £60,000 per annum.
If this is something you would be interested in please contact Nicole @ Strong Recruitment Group on 02030068406 or send your up to date cv to email@example.com