(Building Surveys/CA/Specifications - Resi)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Full APC Support
An established, independent private practice are seeking an APC enrolled Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, Twickenham based team.
Offering long-term flexible working and a personal/professional development focused culture, this opportunity is perfectly suited to an ambitious Building Surveyor with experience carrying out Building Surveys, Contract Administration, and drafting Specifications across the wider Residential property sector.
This multi-disciplined consultancy has adapted and grown from strength to strength over the last 12 months, have followed through on all bonuses and promotions and are now seeking a forward-thinking Building Surveyor to become an integral part of this exciting journey.
(Residential & Commercial with a strong Residential focus)
The Successful Building Surveyor?
* APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
* RICS accredited degree
* CA/Specifications/Survey experience across the Residential sector preferred
* Client-facing experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
* Based within commutable distance of the Twickenham
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Tailored APC support
* Long-term flexible working
* Car/travel allowance
* Performance based bonus
* Enhanced contributary pension
* Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
* Continued professional career development
* Generous benefits scheme
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.
#buildingsurveying #rics # #APC constructionconsultancy #property #buildingsurveyor #brandonjames