Building Surveyor (Full APC Support)
Interdisciplinary Building & Design Consultancy - Weybridge
£30,000 - £40,000
A partner-led, interdisciplinary building and design consultancy are seeking an ambitious, career-driven Building Surveyor (3+ years) to join their award-winning Weybridge team.
The successful Building Surveyor will receive structured APC support, work alongside a team of creative, dynamic and like-minded surveyors whilst being given exposure to an exceptionally diverse client portfolio.
Sectors including Education, Commercial and Residential.
The Building Surveyor Role?
* Pre contract design and specification
* Tendering/CIF bids
* Contract administration/project delivery
* Client liaison and development advice
The Successful Building Surveyor?
* APC enrolled and within 12 months of achieving MRICS status
* Proficient in carrying out a variety of traditional building surveying competencies listed above
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Structured APC support
* Career development pathway to Partner
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Enhanced contributary pension
* Performance based bonus scheme
* Private healthcare
* Additional benefits
* The opportunity to grow and develop within a friendly, diverse, and forward-thinking consultancy
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
Building Surveying / Project Management / MRICS / APC / Building Surveyor