Business Analyst/ Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)
£95,000 per annum
Are you a Business Analyst/Requirements Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of digital transformation? Our client is actively seeking a talented Business Analyst to join their team. With over 30 years of experience in developing customised solutions, this company has established itself as a leader in the industry. They have office locations in Wiesbaden, Paderborn, Nuremberg, Cologne or near Augsburg, providing flexibility on where you work. Additionally, they have a 'remote first' approach which gives you the freedom to work from home and only come into the office once a week.
This highly reputable company has won the award of 'top company to work for 2023' and boasts a 100% recommendation rate on kununu. If you a passionate Business Analyst and want to join a dynamic team that values innovation and creativity, then look no further! Apply today to take your career to the next level.
Some of your responsibilities as a Business Analyst/Requirements Engineer will be:
* Analysing and translating professional requirements into technical specifications.
* Designing solutions, services, and new business processes.
* Modelling and defining processes, components, and systems.
* You take on (partial) project management of development teams.
* Acting as a product owner, bridging the gap between customers and development teams.
* Creating technical concepts, defining epics, and designing user stories.
* Embracing creative problem-solving in the face of complex tasks.
* Ideally possessing certifications as a business analyst, product owner, scrum master, or equivalent.
* Technical university degree or equivalent training in computer science
* Minimum 2 years of professional experience in software development projects
* Minimum 2 years of professional experience in requirements analysis/business analysis
* Strong knowledge of current analysis methodologies, order clarification, and business cases
* Experience in requirements specification and documentation
* Excellent analytical, conceptual, and communication skills
* Proficient in German (minimum of C1), and good knowledge of English
* Competitive salary with company car and bonus
* Flexible working hours
* 10 training days per year - all certifications are paid for
* 30 days' vacation, flexitime, overtime compensation
* Large network - opportunity to work with various clients
* 6 and 12 month progression plans
* Employee events
* Covering childcare costs