Our real-estate development clients are recruiting for multiple Business Analysts to join their IT and Change function on a permanent basis. Critical to the success of the clients delivery is their Business Analysts who work in partnership with key stakeholders and business SME's to shape, develop, and own the end to end business solutions, business analysis activities, and the development and management of business requirements to deliver the benefits identified across small and medium-sized projects in the change portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be a resilient and experienced business analyst who has worked on end-to-end system implementations as well as existing process re-engineering projects. Ideally, they will have experience working on projects such as HR, asset management, learning and development, or property management within a similar industry.
* Complete stakeholder analysis to scope and plan business analysis activities, ensuring outputs contribute effectively to the overall delivery plan and align with Group Architecture/Design Principles
* Lead the requirements management process through effective elicitation, validation and prioritisation; use the most appropriate analysis tools and techniques to ensure all requirements are aligned with Guinness's Strategy.
* Work with cross-functional operational teams, technical teams and solution vendors to translate business requirements into functional/technical specifications.
* Define, analyse, and improve business processes using techniques such as Lean or Lean Six Sigma to drive business efficiencies and improvements in service.
* Produce artefacts as appropriate to meet the expected timescales, size and complexity. This may include Process Taxonomies, Process Designs, Requirement Catalogues, Functional Specifications, Use Cases, Logical Data Models, Agile User Journeys / Stories and Requirements Traceability matrices.
* Support solution testing and business acceptance by ensuring requirements, process designs/user journeys are aligned with the solution design and testing scenarios.
* Complete business change impact assessments to inform training needs and change adoption plans.
* Produce consolidated and focused analysis to drive effective communication and decision making with senior stakeholders at project governance meetings.
* Maintain a good knowledge of leading business practice and technology both inside and outside of the sector, identifying opportunities to improve business efficiency
* Proven track record of working autonomously as a Business Analyst on a range of business change, technology, and process improvement projects from initiation through to operational acceptance.
* Proven track record of delivering quantifiable process improvements through the application of Lean, Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement techniques.
* Experience in business process modelling and level methods, e.g., BPMN 2.0 and use of enterprise tools.
* Significant Business Analysis experience and prior coverage of delivering in waterfall/iterative/agile methodologies.
* Strong analytic and problem-solving skills; experience in using data to enable evidence-based decision making.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively lead, facilitate and provide constructive challenge.
* Excellent written, numerical, facilitation and presentation skills.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 tools.
Rate: £45,000 - £47,000 per annum.
* 25 days annual leave (option to purchase additional)
* 4 paid-days annual leave at Christmas
* Paid professional development (Prince2 and more)
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Public transport season-ticket loan
If you match the above profile, please apply with your up-to-date CV, or send this directly to Jamie.Robinson@oliverjames.com