Business Analyst - IFRS 17 Programme - Insurance
City of London
£450 - £550 per day
A leading Lloyd's of London Insurer requires a Business Analyst to work on their IFRS 17 programme.
Skills and experience needed across: Insurance, finance, working with actuaries / knowledge of IFRS 17.
- The role will work on the development of processes to ensure data quality is sufficient and that there are not gaps in the data which inhibit data reporting.
- Work closely with IT and finance / actuarial in implementing new more robust processes.
- The IFRS 17 Business Analyst will require experience of working on finance and regulatory projects in the past.
- An insurance background (ideally Lloyd's Market) is essential.
- Experience of working with actuarial functions and actuaries is an essential requirement.
Please Send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted directly.