Title: Business Analyst - AML
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Type: Contract, 12 Months+
Pay Rate: $45-60/hr DOE
We are partnered with a leading Financial Services organization, who are seeking a talented Business Analyst to assist on a Financial Crime/Sanctions team.
Ideal candidate will have exposure to working with teams/projects within the Financial Crimes/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) space.
* 3-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
* Exposure to Financial Crimes/Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Transaction Scanning space
* Knowledge of Payments/Audit would be desirable
* Identify and document business requirements, current and future states, and provide constructive feedback for future process improvements.
* Experience with workflow design, data analysis, data visualization, and impact analysis.
* Familiar with the Agile methodology concept and experience in agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, Mural or similar Agile backlog management tools (training is available)
* Strong SQL skills
* Define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, facilitate story grooming/refinement sessions, and demo sprint deliverables.
* Perform end to end Business Acceptance Testing and ensure the traceability of test cases.
To be considered for the role please apply the job online.