Due to new projects and expansion a software development company is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work as part of a team responsible for the design, development and delivery of a large scale, complex electronic medical records system.
With a broad understanding of healthcare policies and procedures, clinical terms and the current drivers in healthcare practices, the Business Analyst needs to understand software well and would benefit from having a good technical knowledge.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering information, interpreting user needs and developing user requirements that are fit for purpose. The candidate will be required to participate in workshops with expert members of the customer's clinical and support teams, collating information from a number of different sources. The Business Analyst will be assisting with QA and verification of deliverables, against the design requirements and production of system acceptance criteria for user acceptance testing exercises. The candidate must have excellent organisation, communication and inter-personal skills. The candidate must be professional, results orientated, flexible and able to work well under pressure.
What does the Business Analyst need?
* Business analysis experience in a healthcare setting.
* Experience of working with project methodologies such as PRINCE2 and Agile.
* Experience of gathering, identifying, interpreting and elaborating customer requirements.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to develop, manage & present at customer meetings.
* Ability to talk authoritatively on a subject and to help co-ordinate multi-stakeholder discussions.
* Ability to shape user requirements, proving expert opinion as needed to achieve suitable project outcomes.
* Experience in developing requirements specifications that will be used as the basis for the software design.
* Good all-round knowledge of healthcare practices, ideally in a clinical setting.
* Good all-round knowledge of the NHS healthcare system, healthcare policies and clinical terms.
* Understanding of software development techniques.
* Understanding of healthcare software architecture.
* Experience of using formal requirements gathering and requirements definition techniques.
* Experience of working within or for the NHS.
* Familiarity of Open Source methods and technologies.
What is on offer for the Business Analyst?
* Up to £55,000 basic
* 35 hour working week, flexi hours and hybrid role
* Private healthcare scheme
* Pension, parking, 25 days holiday.
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.