Business Analyst required by an innovative company that provides an extensive range of solutions covering the full lifecycle. This is the perfect opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a truly greenfield project aligned to the business's vision of the future, ultimately led by a fresh executive team made up of industry experts who are looking to disrupt, dominate and embark on an exciting business growth path.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Gather, challenge and clarify requirements, plus answer queries to support the smooth delivery through the software development process.
· Working with the development team to support the agile development delivery, articulating requirements as user stories and assisting breaking down epics.
· Produce and maintain business analysis documentation including collateral such as business process, swim lane diagrams.
· Validate test plans for changes and support the user acceptance testing processes.
· Identify and ensure data and security best practices are adhered to, working with commercial and legal compliance is retained and qualifying data is highlighted and raised with the business.
· Business Analyst experience, which might be a formal qualification or qualification by suitable experience
· Solid technical understanding of application systems will help you shape the right solutions
· Experience of dealing with senior management, whether that is to support decision making such as business cases or plans, or in terms of reporting progress/status
· Experience of third-party supplier liaison/management is a key requirement of the role, you will be actively engaged in coordinating multiple parties to get the job done