JOB TITLE: Business and Economics Teacher
START DATE: September 2021
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION:
Mana Education is currently seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Business and Economics Teacher for their growing and highly successful school located in Peterborough. This position will start in September and will last for a minimum of one term, however the School are willing to extend the contract for the right person.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and fully qualified Business and Economics Teacher that has worked with varied and mixed levels of ability and is able to plan lessons accordingly. The suitable candidate will also need to be proactive, adaptable, flexible, and able to work as part of a team. This is a position for a fully qualified Business and Economics Teacher, holding QTS in the UK. The successful teacher will be confident in teaching Business and Economics at GCSE and A Level standards.
FURTHER SCHOOL INFORMATION:
This school prides itself not only on its results but on the rounded and accomplished students who graduate each year. The school has a consistent record of academic excellence at the highest levels achieved in an environment that encourages their pupils to grow and mature into capable, confident adults.
MANA EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Business and Economics Trained teacher with a strong curriculum based teaching experience, Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
* Experience of Edexcel Syllabus would be advantage
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
* NQT's welcome to apply or considered.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.