The role is for a Business Architect with a strong understand of GI and Life Insurance operations. The Digital Transformation consulting team is involved in creating and delivering complex digital enabled projects for clients, creating Target Operating Models, setting up new or rearchitecting existing capabilities, developing end to end transformation Roadmap, and helping develop Digital accelerator using Intelligent Automation, Advanced Analytics and AI
The candidate should have extensive experience in delivering complex transformation programmes as a Business Architect/Business Analyst for global clients
The focus on innovation is key when looking at enabling digital into operations and hence the candidate will need to have the ability to engage with the business and technology teams to co-create business solutions. ]
The Role Purpose
The purpose of this role is to manage client and internal stakeholders and owners of the business functions to design future operating models, process architectures and digtial solutions.
Develop user requirements, enable meeting the acceptance criteria collaborate between business domain experts, product owners, project managers, development teams, operational groups and also interact with external customers in ensuring successful project.
Skills & Experience Required
* Strong experience in General Insurance and/or Life and Pensions across the UK market
* Experience in delivering digital solutions such as RPA, Workflow, AI, etc.
* UX experience is appreciated to assist in wireframing of solutions
* Proven experience and expertise in business analysis
* Agile methodology and ways of working experience
* Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives