Business Development Co-ordinator
£20,000 per annum
Do you have experience in sales and purchasing? Are you wanting to join one of the UK’s leading suppliers of engineering products?
An exciting opportunity has developed to join the team at one of the UK’s leading suppliers of engineering products within Barnsley. This multi-skilled role will see the successful candidate cover aspects of both sales and purchasing, both working alongside the marketing department and as an individual on tasks. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is hungry to develop a client base and work for a company that really value their staff, seeing a key focus on development and training of their workforce.
Responsibilities of the role include:
· Working in conjunction with the marketing department to establish new custom.
· Dealing with incoming clients by processing enquiries, preparing and providing quotations, following-up quotations and processing orders.
· Contacting existing customers to maintain relationships and develop further custom.
· Sourcing products from manufacturing partners around the world.
· Maintaining existing and creating new supplier relationships.
· Producing departmental statistics for company KPI data.
The ideal candidate:
· Ability to work calmly under pressure.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Evidence strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel particularly beneficial.
· Friendly, professional, and resourceful.
· A well-spoken telephone manner.
· Capability to coordinate Ad-hoc projects.
What they are offering:
Monday to Friday (08:30am – 17:00pm)
Salary – up to 20k