Business Development Executive
Monday - Friday 09:00AM - 05:00PM
My client has built a strong reputation in the market as a quality British manufacturer supplying the UK and worldwide, they truly believe in going the extra mile for their customers. My client's product range is at the cutting edge of parcel and logistics management. This is an amazing opportunity to make an invaluable contribution to the team and influence the sector as a Business Development Executive.
This role is very fast paced and will require you to create opportunities via your own networking and cold calls. You should be able to demonstrate your sales achievements and figures against your targets. You will be supported by management but be comfortable developing and executing your own prospecting strategy to deliver a continually solid pipeline. This will require tenacity and hard work. This function requires positivity and collaboration with colleagues. The successful applicant will be confident at building collaborative relationships both with team members and customers across a broad spectrum of customers and geographies.
The role will include the following duties:
* Develop and maintain strong relationships throughout the organisation
* Identify and grow my client's customer base, securing business and contracts within the designated Sales channels
* Analyse the customer needs to provide a recommendation of the best products that fulfils their identified needs
* Gather information from clients to enable the production of quotations
* Contribute to the commercial offerings for the market
* Build Market intelligence to maximise penetration
* Maintain a pipeline of leads
* Actively promote my client's business to clients via, telephone and emails.
* Drive the business forward with enquiries
* Attend in-house and external training courses when required to improve product knowledge and personal skill set
Requirements, the successful applicant will have the following experience and qualifications:
* Experienced in sales
* Tenacious and driven
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Engaging and positive with the ability to build lasting relationships
* Target driven with demonstratable achievements in other roles
* Excellent rapport building
In return you will receive: The opportunity to engage with likeminded individuals in a positive friendly environment. My client will be moving to modern offices which offer onsite parking and great working spaces. This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining my client's organisation.