Business Development Manager
Hybrid Working - 1 Day WFH Per Week
£30,000 - £40,000 DOE P/A Plus Bonus
Monday - Friday 09:00AM - 05:30PM
My client has built a strong reputation in the market as a quality British manufacturer supplying the UK and worldwide, they truly believe in going the extra mile for their customers. My client's product range is at the cutting edge of parcel and logistics management. This is an amazing opportunity to make an invaluable contribution to the team and influence the sector as a Business Development Manager.
Looking to seek out an ambitious Business Development Manager to progress and implement my clients business development strategies. The successful applicant will be confident at building collaborative relationships with both team members and customers across a broad range of geographies. Duties include:
* Sales Revenue generation and achievement
* To work with the team to ensure you are aligned with my clients Business Strategy, to ensure success through the sector areas
* Develop and maintain strong relationships throughout the organisation
* Identify and grow the customer base, securing business and contracts within the designated sales channels
* Work with the team to develop new markets
* Contribute to the commercial offerings for the market
* Build market intelligence to maximise penetration
* Maintain a pipeline of leads
Requirements, the successful applicant will have the following experience and qualifications:
* Successful track record in driving revenue growth and profitability
* eCommerce experience essential
* Consultative selling experience in a B2B environment essential
* Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
* Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
* A background in or knowledge of the B2B / B2C /C2C parcel delivery sector
* Proven ability to articulate the unique selling points of a company
* Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
Some of the benefits and rewards include:
* 22 days holidays, including bank holidays which will increase with service up to 30 days.
* Training and career progression plans.
* Friendly and supportive environment with a family like atmosphere.
* Paid opportunities to volunteer.
* Company pension contribution plan.
* Company Sick Pay
* Long Service Awards.
* Free parking.
In return you will receive: The opportunity to engage with like minded individuals in a positive friendly environment. Offering up to £40,000 P/A for applicants who meet all the above requirements. This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining my client's organisation. Reach out today for a confidential chat.