Senior Cyber Security Business Development Manager
£100,000 - £850,000 per annum
Our client is a successful LSE-listed information and technology assurance firm. They offer their global and extensive client base information, technology and cyber services covering; independent advice, secure managed services and system implementation. They are looking to appoint a Senior Business Development Manager delivering their Cyber Security services specifically to their Central Government client base. The role pays between £85,000 - £100,00 basic with a 60:40 / 50:50 split between sales bonuses. Aside from this, there is a competitive and broad package.
To ensure the correct level of depth is covered in both remits, our client is using the below as a desirable specification:
Cyber/ Technical background;
* Deep' experience in cyber security, delivering and understand one or more of the following; cyber risk management services, identity & privileged access management, cyber privacy and protection (inc. GDP), data loss prevention (DLP), incident & response, threat intelligence monitoring, penetration testing, cyber strategy, governance & transformation, vendor selection & procurement advice, cloud security.
* Demonstrable background in; working with, presenting to, articulating and documenting cyber concepts / frameworks to non-technical teams / CxO stakeholders.
* Familiarity with Security Auditing tools
* Understanding of commercial and sales processes (RFPs, ITTs, cycles, deadlines)
* Project management principles
* Recognised industry qualification or eqivilent (i.e. CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP, CEH, CISSP)
Business Development / Pre-sales background:
* The sourcing, management and execution of proposal responses, tender presentations and proof of concept demonstrations within the UK financial services sector.
* Scoping market opportunities to align with the firm's capability, strategy and strengths.
* Assist with the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of SME sales collateral.
* Represent the group in highly visible areas such as; client sites, industry events, social media, thought-leadership
* Carry the necessary technical credentials to understand client needs, shape proposals, work with internal deliver teams, build relationships with client contacts (i.e. CISOs, CIOs etc.)
Oliver James Associates was established to provide a fully comprehensive search & selection recruitment process to the financial services sector on a permanent and contract/interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride our...