Business Development Manager or a Business Development executive
Location: alperton, wembley
Salary: 25000 to 40000
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager or a Business Development executive looking to take the next step in their career with an amazing opportunity. The ideal candidate will have the initiative to create and implement an effective sales strategy to improve the current sales funnels and build our sales department
The goal of the job is to improve sustainability and profitability by fostering key relationships with clients and boosting sales.
* Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets and growth areas
* Follow up on sales leads given by the Support and Marketing Team
* Arrange and conduct meetings with prospective clients
* Build a rapport with current clients and listen to their feedback to improve on our current services
* Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team.
* Creation and Improvement of processes to service current users as well as OnBoarding new ones
Apply4U is the only Social Recruitment Platform that puts Jobseekers first. Our mission is to support Jobseekers from the start of their job search until they get hired; along the way we help them with CV writing, interview practice/prep, career advice and even job searching!
We've grown from strength to strength over the past few years and now consistently have over 30,000 new users joining us every single month.
With the release of our app this quarter as well as upgrades to our offering and platform it's going to be an exciting time to join us on our way to becoming one of the UK's leading recruitment platforms.
-Realistic and competitive commission package, with fair and transparent targets influenced by you
-Monthly and quarterly incentives
-Excellent on-going training
-Rapid career progression
-At least 1 years of Business Development / Sales Experience
-Successful track record
-Experience in working in a fast paced environment
-Strong character that is logical in their thinking and is comfortable leading discussions
Ideal candidate will have/be:
-Confident and logical
-Experienced in sales CRMs (Salesforce is a bonus)
-Excellent time management
-Strong team player
-Self-motivated, and used to a pressurised environment
-A good sense of humour is a must along with communication skills