£35K + £10K Car Allowance + Bonus OTE up to £95K + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension (G2308760) South / South West
Catfoss Recruitment Ltd are currently in partnership with a well-established construction/utilities heavy plant machinery company. Due to continued business growth, they are looking to recruit another Business Development Manager on a permanent basis to their expanding team and develop company footprint and sales in South / South West regions of England.
Permanent, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Job Summary: As a business development manager, you'll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow in addition to developing existing client accounts.
Business Development Manager (South / South West) - Duties/Responsibilities:
* Develop, review, and implement new business strategies
* Create new business relationships with potential clients
* Enhance and develop relationships with existing clients and account manage
* Work with sales/marketing departments
* Acquire more business acumen through research, and analysis of industry trends and developments
* Assist in presenting new business proposals
* Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
* Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
* Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
* Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
* Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
* Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
* Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
* Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
* Liaise with the finance and service departments as appropriate
* Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
* Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
* Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
* Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make proactive contact with existing customers.
Business Development Manager (South / South West) - Qualifications Skills and Attributes Required:
* Have superior negotiating skills
* Have excellent time, planning and project management skills
* Be able to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms
* Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
* Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills
* Be consistent, dependable and efficient
* Have advanced leadership and organizational skills
* Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
* Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
* Project management and organisational skills
* The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
* A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
* Valid UK driving licence
* Candidates with a proven track record of heavy plant, construction vehicles, yellow goods sales will be at a distinct advantage and are encouraged to apply.
Ideal candidate locations: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Salisbury and surrounding areas
Business Development Manager (South / South West) previous suitable job titles: Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, New Business Manager, Sales Executive, Plant Sales Manager, Heavy Plant Sales Manager, Country Manager, Commercial Manager, BDM, Construction Plant Sales
Please apply ASAP