FINTEC recruit is seeking a Business Development Manager, this role is based Remotely/home based. Our client is an international non-profit member led organisation who promote opportunities and engagement for women-owned business owners.
You will be fluent in English and have one other European language e.g. French, German or Spanish. You will be able to travel as needed throughout Europe. Working closely with the Regional Director for Europe , Vice President of member development, focussing on engaging corporate members by expansion of the membership, fundraising and organising events etc. Working in a fast paced environment, as part of a team, working independently and to manage and deliver projects to timelines and budgets.
* Act as the lead in the engagement and expansion of organisation membership
* Develop a fundraising strategy and execute a business development strategy for success
* Conveying key messages and liaising with internal marketing and customer teams
* Understand members procurement processes and engage and enhance opportunity for women -owned businesses
Skills and Experience required for the Regional Director role:
* Degree qualified
* Fluent in English with a second European language preferably in French, German or Spanish
* Able to travel as required
* Experience of Creative sourcing and networking for new member growth
* Experience of relationship management with regional and multinational companies
* Knowledge of procurement and supply chain practices and processes, nationally and internationally
* Proven success in sales and business development
Full details of the Regional Director for Europe role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.