We are looking for an experienced BI professional to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business in London. This company are a market leader and have grown considerably over the last year (even during the pandemic!)
You would be joining a newly formed Business Intelligence team, working with the wider organisation to help champion data & reporting.
* To take business requirements from a variety of stakeholders, translating into complex Power BI reports & dashboards
* To pull data from a variety of sources, performing transformations in Power BI query editor - using a mixture of the UI and writing M code
* To effectively utilise all aspects of PowerBI to help guide the wider business
* Provide technical support and guidance through prototyping, testing, builds etc
* Data Modelling - develop calculations in DAX which are accurate and perform on large datasets
* Work on continuous improvements, adjusting as business requirements change
Skills & Experience:
* 2+ years experience working with PowerBI
* Knowledge around the full PowerBI stack; Power Query, M Code, Data Modelling, DAX, Data Visualisation
* Experience iwth Data Flows
* An understanding of the end to end design process
* Strong communication skills, experience interacting with Senior stakeholders across different business functions.
This is a fantastic time to join the company at the beginning of their internal BI journey - you will play a key part and have a strong voice in how the company moves forward and to help them become data driven.
Paying up to £60k + 10% bonus and fantastic pension, this role is currently fully remote and next year may only return to 2 days a week in the office.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!