Business Intelligence Developer - Tableau
£60,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Tableau focused BI Developer to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business in London. This global company has continued to grow and even had one of their most successful years ever during the pandemic!
This role would take ownership of creating detailed visualisations to enable clients to better access insights from their commercial and clinical oriented data & analytics. These Tableau visualisations are typically embedded within their client facing website, you would carry out the data prototyping & modelling in Alteryx before producing the report / dashboard.
You will get the opportunity to work on projects relating to both new & existing products, building visually appealing, fast & scalable visualisations.
* To work on new & existing projects / products, creating dashboards / reports using Tableau
* Prepare data for Tableau using Alteryx
* Work with business stakeholders (predominately products dev team) to gather requirements, develop dashboards and to ensure validity of results
* Design and develop ETL workflows & datasets in Alteryx, performing end to end data validation
* Manipulate large datsets, writing queries & designing extracts for Tableau products
* Mentor less experienced team members
Skills & Experience
* Experienced in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards
* An analytical & working knowledge of Tableau administration / architecture
* knowledge around Tableau extracts on Tableau servers
* Experience using Alteryx
* Excellent data visualisation design skills
* Experience working with large data sets
* Experience with data modelling
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a data lead company and a team of skilled Tableau professionals!
Paying up to £60k + 10% bonus + 8% pension, this role is currently fully remote and may proceed to 1-2 days a week in the office next year.