A market leader in the FMCG manufacturing sector based in North Yorkshire, is looking to appoint a Buyer (6-month FTC) to join their expanding team due to continued growth.
Reporting to the Procurement Controller, the Buyer will be responsible for buying ingredients and packaging, managing supplier relations, and supporting supply chain challenges.
What the role involves:
- Buying various ingredients and packaging, working closely with suppliers
- Supplier relationship management
- Support supply chain challenges
The person we're looking for:
- Procurement experience in food and packaging (ideal)
- Experience in FMCG manufacturing
- Experience in supplier relation management
Salary and Benefits:
This is a 6-month fix term contract
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum (pro rata)
If you are a Junior Buyer or Procurement professional looking for a step up in a strategic Procurement function and is willing to learn from within a leading FMCG business, I would love to hear from you.
To be considered, please apply directly or email your latest CV and contact details to email@example.com